Rehosting RS5000

I recently got an upgraded computer from IT. I have installed RS5000 on the new computer and I need to rehost the activation from my old computer to the new one. When I open up FT Activation Manager and go to rehost on the old computer, the RS5000 does not show up, but RS Architect which has the same serial number does. Is RS5000 grouped into Architect as far as the hosting goes? RS5000 does show up separately on the find activations screen, and is in the same LIC file on the hard drive.

Thanks

Does the license show up when you "Find available Activations"?

If all else fails, you can usually get good help with activations with the Techconnect Online Chat or a phone call.

Similar Topics

Anyone have problems/solutions with Rehosting Studio 5000 to a new computer. Our IT department successfully Rehosted 2 laptops, but the other 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, During Activation Rehosting(with Internet) of Studio 5000 there was an connectivity error which caused my License to be removed from laptop...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have Rs Linx 4.10 (single node) installed on a PC, which is activated using codemeter. In line with a customer requirement...
Replies
Views
I just want to transfer the licenses of my rslogix 500 and rslogix 5000 and rslinx classic to another pc. but when i looked at the factorytalk...
Replies
Views
I am rehosting, well trying to, and i quickly learned i do not know what information i am going to need. license numbers, and all that, when i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom