Beijer E100 comms issue

Hi All

Im trying to connect to E100 using CAB5 cable and e designer software but cant seem to connect.
The PLC is a FX1N connected.
The software when set up gives me version 4 or 6 for the HMI. I have tried both but no joy.
I have used all baud rates and still no joy.
Is there something in the HMI that i have to enable? Ive read the manual and this said i shouldnt need too but its a bit ambiguous.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Kev

Firstly, try connecting to the plc through the hmi with GX DEV or whatever plc software you are using (transparent mode)
If you can communicate with the plc then you are connected to the HMI

Then open a new blank project E100 / FX1N (e designer)
Then transfer project - receive (not SEND - definitely not SEND)

Similar Topics

hello every body. I want to upload program from E100 HMI Beijer. I have " E - Designer " software and CAB5 programing cable. I tried with USB to...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell we where to find a simple program that demonstrates how to display a couple of messages and look at the function keys of Beijer...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell we where to find a simple program that demonstrates how to display a couple of messages and look at the function keys of Beijer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post here, I hope I'm putting it in the right spot! I have an ancient Beijer E910T which went down today. Given the proximity to...
Replies
Views
I am looking to upgrade a CompactLogix on V18 to an L83E on V32 which is currently using a Beijer E1151. Does anyone know if the E1151 is directly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom