GE Fanuc - Download Project to PLC failed

NR_Locus

Hi Everybody

We have a GE Fanuc PLC 90-30 Model and installed CPU374 Plus.

We changed the CPU but when I go on line with the PLC, on the nagivator, at target it indicates a cross. When I download project to PLC, it failed and also get a message of conflict initial values Motor 1 and %AQ002.

I cleared the memory and still the cross remain and download failed.

How can i resolve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

That is a start but it will have nothing to do with an error related to "message of conflict initial values Motor 1 and %AQ002"

When you do the download look in the "Build" Tab of the "Feedback Zone" window for the error. Typically selecting the error there will bring you to the details of it in the "Companion" Window and double clicking the error will take you to the location within PME that needs to be changed or adjusted.