Wireless Relay or what else?

asteroide

Hello Friends

I need to turn on a red signal light with horn.

The problem is that the area is some difficult for wiring the cable. Lift trucks moving, a part of the machine is in movement.

I have been looking for Wireless lights, but these use a button.

The light that I want to use, will be turned on by a PLC Output (No Ethernet port) or Sensor

I have found Harmony from Schneider but this is a Wireless button relay.

Do you know a Wireless realy to do that?

Thank in advance.

The problem is that the area is some difficult for wiring the cable.
That means the light & horn will use a battery as power supply, right?

The light that I want to use, will be turned on by a PLC Output
I suppose "a button" refers to a remote control without a dry contact input. If you don't want to modify one of those remote controls you'll need to find something like this:

http://www.migro.com/433din.htm

You need to consider the power comsuption of the receiver, light and horn.

Thanks for your response.

The light & horn could be wired to 110VAC. In this point I would install de receiver.

The PLC Output or Sensor needs a dry contact input (transmitter).

We use XB4RFA02 from Schneider the price is around 50 dlls, but you are right, the button has not a dry contact input to connect the PLC Output or Sensor.

The distance between the light and PLC Output or Sensor is about 30 meters and is difficult to wire the cable between this two points.

Is why I am looking for a Wireless solution.

I have seen migro devices, but I think the Price is to high.

Best regards

Last edited:
Hello Friends

The problem is that the area is some difficult for wiring the cable. Lift trucks moving, a part of the machine is in movement.

The light that I want to use, will be turned on by a PLC Output (No Ethernet port) or Sensor

I have found Harmony from Schneider but this is a Wireless button relay.

Do you know a Wireless realy to do that?

Thank in advance.

these may work for you

https://www.amazon.com/Linear-XR-4-4-Channel-Mid-Range-Receiver/dp/B0007PANI2/ref=pd_sim_sbs_328_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=516dfib9btL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL320_SR246%2C320_&psc=1&refRID=6BX7J8HWSHZXZNV3V0HH

if this is an important function I would look at hard wiring and definitely not using something like this. also, be aware that these may not be legal to use in your country due to the freq/power.

Last edited: