Connecting two PLCs with an HMI build in RS View32 works

AB2005

Hi;

I have designed an HMI which is working in RS View32 works at a machine. Connected PLC is Allen Bradley SLC 5/05 via Ethernet. Now i want to add one more PLC SLC 5/03 with existing HMI (via RS232) to display some values related with this new PLC.

In RS View32, the data source of existing PLC (SLC 5-05) is "Direct Driver". I want to know;

• How to add one more PLC in existing HMI of RS View32?
  • If I use RS Linx OPC Server, how do I configure the new PLC both in RS Linx and RS View32 Works?
  • I have tried myself but stuck in RS View where system doesnt communicate with PLC (see below images)
RS%20Linx_1_zpswrgmt3rh.jpg

RS%20View%2032_1_zpsvzbxiuid.jpg

RS%20View%2032_2_zpsnjcgx3xp.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new working with Beckhoff We have 40+ CX2030 twincat 2 PLCs but almost every day at least one will drop from the network and loose...
Replies
Views
This is something I am a little unfamiliar with, so I wanted to see if anyone can offer any suggestions I have a main PLC (Control Logix) that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question about connecting 2 Rockwell PLC's. We currently have a 1769-L32E processor communicating with an old DCS system...
Replies
Views
We have an upcoming software project that will be coded into a ControlLogix (Allen Bradley) PLC. Some of the data items we would like to send...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom