Reloading Powerflex 5 Module Profiles

cdnewman

So I'm in the process of adding a PF525 to an existing project and everytime I open the drive itself inside of RSLogix it goes back through the install/configuration process of loading all of the profiles which takes several minutes. I understand the need to do this once, but not sure why it does it repeatedly. Thoughts?

I've seen this before. Get the latest version of the 525 drive AOP from Rockwell's website and load it. Should take care of it.

Similar Topics

Anybody experience any problems re-loading a Redundant ControlLogix PLC remotely (via Ethernet)? Are there any special preparations one needs to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have run into an issue a few time now and was hoping someone can shed a bit of light on it for me. Lets say I have a PV 600 (Standard)...
Replies
Views
plc S5 reload programme Dear Friends Can u give me the steps of reload the programme to a SIEMENS S5 of plc (CPU 950 I am using SIEMENS Field PG...
Replies
Views
Dear friends can u telL me the steps of how reloading programme of SIEMENS STEP 5 PROGRAMME of 115U processor using Siemens SIMATIC FIELD PG ,IT...
Replies
Views
I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom