SCL combining output tag and temp tag

dwoodlock

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

trying to write a FB to handle cam outputs, and my typical method of "do what I would do in VBA" isn't working this time.

I was hoping when I called the block the output array would be displayed individually so I could attach physical output to each one, but it doesn't work that way.

I then thought perhaps I could combine a temp value and a output value and generate the output that way, but losing that battle too.

any suggestions?

cams logic.jpg

I defrosted my brain and came up with a way that does work, I was wanting to combine it into the for loop......... because I'm picky.

//for cams 0-9 if the press position is GEQ the start and LEQ the end then the "cam output" is true
FOR #x :=0 TO 7 BY 1 DO
#"cam output"[#x] := (#"press position" >= #cam[#x]."cam start" AND #"press position" <= #cam[#x]."cam end");
END_FOR;
//set outputs
#"cam 0" := #"cam output"[0];
#"cam 1" := #"cam output"[1];
#"cam 2" := #"cam output"[2];
#"cam 3" := #"cam output"[3];
#"cam 4" := #"cam output"[4];
#"cam 5" := #"cam output"[5];
#"cam 6" := #"cam output"[6];
#"cam 7" := #"cam output"[7];