Siemens wont connect to ANY PG/PC setting

DanC2188

I have had issue after issue with Siemens Simatic Manager, it worked great and now all of a sudden it died. I have removed and reinstalled in every single possible way from every single forum posting to get it work and now it still wont.

I now get the following error "ONLINE: connection could not be established..." or "Online: ERROR"

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this software completely 8 times now and even taken off TIA and WinCC versions too so the laptop was a Siemens Free-Zone.

Can anyone help before i am forced to have my IT dept wipe my laptop fully and reinstall everything again from scratch??

Thanks in advance!

Siemens Wont Connect.JPG

Just to add to this - I can ping the IP address wirelessly that i want to connect to so i know this is not a network problem. My Simatic manger stopped, randomly, connecting to systems last week and then all of the PG/PC interface settings disappeared and now I have them back after 8 re-installs but i cannot get connected to anything that is still reachable.

Yes sir, I did the data folder rename from the previous recommendation. I also do have the latest versions of Simatic Manager. I think the next step is to wipe my windows PC and reinstall.