Unable to setup IAI MCON IP address for connection to Siemens S7 CPU1511 Profinet IO

Hello,
1. How do I setup IAI MCON IP address for Profinet connection to Siemens S7 CPU1511?
2. I had setup name and IP address for the MCON modules in TIA Portal but I can't setup the MCON IP address, so S7 CPU1511 was not able to link to MCON controller. See attached file.

Capture.PNG

There must be a utility from IAI to do that.
It is not in TIA since it is not from Siemens.

Apart from that, you need to setup also the Device Name in the IAI device, the "IAIStn2n3".

Some PN IO Devices support that the IP adress is sent from the PN IO Controller. But if you dont know if the IAI device support that, then set the IP address as specified in the TIA project.

Similar Topics

I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
I've posted this on the ptc forum as well, but no luck with an answer (waiting for my service contract number) I keep getting the following error...
Replies
Views
I have just installed Studio 5000 V30.11 on my Windows 11 Pro machine. First I had an "Invalid Pointer" error that required me to update Factory...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of my customers has an old fabric tensile testing machine. The IC # AD7501KN of its controller has malfunctioned. This IC is related to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having difficulties trying to connect FactoryTalk View SE Local Station (V13.00) to MS SQL Server Express. I state that they are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom