Assigning Trend Pens with Macro in FT ME

sanger

With FactoryTalk ME is it possible to use a single Trend object and list of pens being displayed using macros? Would like to have one Trend object plus a set of buttons that selects which set of pens are displays.

To my knowledge, you can only do this in FTVSE, but I could very well be wrong.

A way around this would be to create this feature in the PLC itself. Create 10 tags that are holding points for the values you want to trend, and then use your push buttons on the HMI screen to activate different rungs of logic that shift different tag values into those holding tags. You can use text with visibility animations to display which values are currently being displayed.

I just make another display with a seperate trend object, and the "buttons" that select between them are actually goto display buttons.