siemens protool

Many brain cells ago I would have agreed with what Timbo says. Now after paying thousands of dollars for complete software only to find out that I just need another module and many laptops hardrives distroyed by the Siemens "virus" (was a contractor who paid for his own stuff) I say their software is not worth 10% of what they are charging.
If you have the CD's and just need a key there are few options to fool the key. Some might be discovered by Google searches. I did not put Siemens on my laptops in 2 years (due to the obvious hard drive problems that follow).
If you don't have the CD's ask your Siemens rep to give it to you for trial. They do give you a 14 days trial version. USE CUSTOMER LAPTOP IF POSSIBLE since it is hard on the equipment.

Harddrives destroyed by Siemens Software? Give me a break.

The software is perfectly fine, even if I prefer not to use it. I've had a goodly portion of the Siemens Protool / S7 Suite on many computers, and never had any trouble (except for needing memory).

Encouraging theft is participating in theft, but I guess some folk don't care.

Adding danpantea to my happy ignore list :)

danpantea, that has to be the stupidest I have heard for a very long time.

As to TWINKLE's problems, maybe he just needs Prosave. It can be downloaded for free from Siemens support.