PanelBuilder 1400e

danpantea

Just got the new CD (VERSION 3 and 5) and can't install it in XP SP2. The Install Shield displays Warning! when I enter the 10 digits serial #. Do I have to run the install in 95 compatibility or NT. I tried it already and the same warning came up. I checked some OLD thread that talks about a HOT FIX. Will a 95 partition on the hard drive solve this?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, A few days ago I was tasked with converting an old panelview 1400e to a panelview plus 7 application. Everything went well except...
Replies
Views
I am trying to make a couple of changes to a PV 1400e project. I have to add a couple of multistate indicators. Adding the graphics went fine but...
Replies
Views
I am running Windows XP Pro SP 3. Panelbuilder 1400e used to work on this machine, but now it doesn't. I suspect this is due to a recent Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi I just migrated a program from panelbuilder 1400e to factorytalk view me, everything seems fine except the alarms. The problem is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom