Win CC to Contrologix

The Plc Kid

I have a win cc hmi system with 6 thin clients that connect to a central server for one line. The plc is contrologix and the communications media is ethernet. I am trying to determine the protocol. What protocols exist to connect win cc to contrologix over ethernet?

Does win cc do ethernet ip? I can not seem to find anything that states that it does. What other protocols could i be running?

Does win cc do direct tag browsing with contrologix much like view se does with contrologix?

Sorry if these are simple questions but i have zero siemens experience.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Got a funny issue. I have a 1756-L85EP and a 1756-EN2TR in the same chase. The client asked for the Ferrari and the 3 lane highway!!! We...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have face a lot of problems using Panelview Plus 7 Series B with Win10 IO: I can not map a netwaork drive, when using file...
Replies
Views
I'm writing some alterations to an FPWin program and need to see the running value of timers so I can set them correctly. It's my first time with...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get TouchWin Edit software version V2.C.5 or above? Xinje's website is lacking. I just got a newer TH765-N display...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a project involved with Toyota whereby the customer would like to be able to control devices within a booth using a portable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom