Site Edition Client and Kepserver

Elektrik_85

Hello All,
I am new to the forum. I am having an issue with one of our client computers displaying information from Kepserver.

We are running a Factory talk Distributed Network. The main server has our kepserver application running and pulling information from third party devices. We have 5 clients running and they all work. This setup was done before my days, and I have now taken over maintenance of the system.

I was asked to add another client to our network. Client is working correctly but the only information I cannot get to display is the Kepserver tags.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Am I missing some configuration? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an issue accessing tags in 3 of my plcs'. When I go to select a tag there is no folder drop down as can be seen in the photo. Any...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i wanted to run this by everyone to see if has happened to anyone. we have multiple site edition applications running in the plant...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am having a problem with conversion from RSView32 to FT View SE Local project on version 12.00 (CPR 9 SR 12). Firstly, I have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, having some problems with site edition and FactoryTalk Directory Configuration wizard. I moved the application (the .sed file, the...
Replies
Views
This is a very basic question regarding whenever I close any Display, Library etc. It asks me to save changes all the time even without any edits...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom