Help PowerFlex 70

jrangel13

Dear friends, I have a problem to communicate versaview with powerflex70. I have installed rsteworx devicenet and unloads the ESD updated ofpowerflex and 20-commd, since I do so that they appear to me the analogical and digitalentrances and exits of powerflex. The other thing is as I eliminate the alarm " Precarga En " that appearsin powerflex70.

dscf0002.jpg

Similar Topics

Im trying to teach a couple of labs on VFDs at a community college. We have some motor control trainers with P525s and 3 phase motors from...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a problem with a powerflex 753 we have on site and keep getting input phase loss. The drive has been running for a long...
Replies
Views
After replacing the 70 with the 525, the PLC can read from the drive and recognizes it as online, but no commands are being listened to. PLC is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a machine with 4 powerflex 4m drives that are networked using a 22-XCOMM-DC-BASE with a 22-comm-e card attached. Backstory....There...
Replies
Views
We have a 525 vfd that works without a PLC and just with field inputs. The speed reference is set with the help of embedded pot. Is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom