omron plc ATM instruction

joe2005

Hi,
I am upgrading an old omron PLC and have a print out of the code.
There is a n "ATM" instruction used. Dose anyone know the function of this instruction?
Thanks.

This instruction is found in the SP16/20 and SK16/20 Mini-PLCs. It refers to a special on-board timer that receives its setpoint from an analog potentiometer found under the door where the programming console plugs in. Just use a regular timer and give it a fixed setpoint.

Similar Topics

Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Our plant manger/my boss wants each line to display the takt time above the line. I am trying to research the cheapest way to do this. Our plant...
Replies
Views
I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom