MUL Instruction

Well, thinking this further, I don't think it should matter if the sub is running or not, right?

This is the only place where D50 gets its value and even if the sub is not running the math should be correct because 360 is a constant and ActualPosition has already update its count.

Could it be a Data Type issue?

Where is MAESTRO.ActualPosition getting it's value?

When you monitor the PLC code online, the value you will see in MAESTRO.ActualPosition will, in general, be it's value at the end of the scan. At the time that the MUL instruction is executed, MAESTRO.ActualPosition may have a different value. It executes the MUL instruction with a different value, then MAESTRO.ActualPosition is updated to the value you see on screen.

if the sub is not running it could be stale value IE executed when MAESTRO.ActualPosition was .675 which would give you 243 even though you now see the live value of 0.724602 the block isnt using that value since it is not executing the MUL block