HMI Web view using ifix 3.5

Anngalla

I am trying to view preliminary HMI's using ifix3.5 and our client has indicated that this is not possible. Are there methods to view these HMI's maybe using RSView?

I've been told that there's no easy way to import Ifix into RSView. On a project I'm working right now, the owner was talked out of trying to maintain his old Ifix system and go to entirely RSView.

I'm told that this had a lot bit to do with some shortcomings in Ifix's data communication functions. I guess it tended to lock up when nodes went down. There was an attempt, then, to try and import the old Ifix screens into RSView. That, apparently, didn't go very well, and everything will be brand new.

When I get a chance to ask around, I'll check back.

AK

P.S. Now I REALLY need to change my avatar. It looks like I'm talking to myself.