Proface HMI

kulmaint

Dear frnds,
I have proface HMI of model number 3280033-04, FP2600-T42-24V in my manufacturing plant. I want to take HMI backup so please tell me the communication cable and the communication procedure,software also.

thanks for reply
there is no industrial pc ,we only have the programme or backup in hmi so please sugguest how to take that in computer,and which cable and software we should use.

Please look at buttom of back panel. If it has port like these image below it is just flat panel not HMI. For HMI you should track from USB port from panel that go to anywhere. It is your HMI CPU. For backup your program from HMI you should connect keyboard and mouse to it then backup All drive to External Harddisk to backup it. If it is WinGP you should backup program from its directories.

FP2600_01.jpg

Please look at buttom of back panel. If it has port like these image below it is just flat panel not HMI. For HMI you should track from USB port from panel that go to anywhere. It is your HMI CPU. For backup your program from HMI you should connect keyboard and mouse to it then backup All drive to External Harddisk to backup it. If it is WinGP you should backup program from its directories.

thanks for the reply wasan
ports on the HMI PANNEL re same.plz sugguest me the software also
can you please help me on whattsapp
my number is 78*789*5**
star stands for zero

Proface / Digital needs the software to back it up
Not certain of the model. Some are USB. Others are rs232
Or e/net.

Listen: FP2600-T42-24V is only a monitor. There must be a computer attached to it via VGA or DVI cable... Or possiblly a Proface model PS-2000B computer with its special cable. I can't remember if the PS-2000B could be attached to the monitor, which could make it look like one unit. If you want further help, I suggest you take several pictures of the front, back, and sides of the unit and post them.