1734 AENTR Module Comm Loss Fault Bit?

PFrog

Hello,

How can I go about setting up a fault bit if I lose comms to an AENTR module?

I have several 1734 AENTR modules on my network. Some IO cards (IT2I)had a fault word that I could use to set an error for comm loss. Other IO cards (IB8) do not appear to have a word readily usable in the tags. I would prefer to use the AENTR module itself, but have not seen anything on fault bits at this point.

Thanks

Similar Topics

The issue we have is that the IT2I thermocouple card and the RTD temperature sensor card connected through a point IO AENTR is constantly trying...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1769-L18ER-BB1B controller (192.168.1.1) with 8 local digital outputs (1734-OB8) connected & working ok. I wish to add an expansion...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a remote that uses a 1734-AENTR series C. We had to change it to a new one and, after adjusting the IP and number of slots...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have just recently purchased a 1734-AENTR module so that I could learn how to configure it through LogixDesigner and establish comms...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom