system software update FUJI SPB

lekmans

hi all,

i have a spb nw0p30, an old plc from fuji, i have just try to access from my computer but still have difficulties, from what i read from googling, i can use fuji flex pc programmer, but till now i don't find that software, in youtube there is a tutorial how to access it using d300win, i tried to follow the tutorial but in the software can't connect to plc.

in the manual i found that may be the plc still in N mode as shipping from the factory, if i want to use it with d300win i have to update the system software to SX mode, my question is, any tutorial for updating the system software to SX mode ?

spb.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, I desperately need to access a General Electric (aka "GE") wind turbine inverter control board (in a wind turbine) via the "GE control...
Replies
Views
Does Rslinx, rs500, rs5000, studio5000, have drivers for Windows 11 pro. I'm in need of a new laptop for programming with all of this software. I...
Replies
Views
I use a lot of different control system platforms and software packages while doing my projects, but one stands out as being the one I absolutely...
Replies
Views
Hi and hope all is well. We are starting up a used machine that came from France. We installed 480 delta to 400 vac wye transformer. When we...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. My plant uses a compressor network controlled with a Honeywell Xceed system, programmed in what I understand to be RSLogic and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom