EasyBuilder Pro Security settings

Depending on the processor used will determine what protocol for comm's is usable. Modbus is serial but I believe there are types that can be used on ethernet such as TCP/IP
I have not used it and am unfamiliar with it

I have never done it or tried. I only use a security login on the maintenance page I write and have always had them log out. All my other screens are open access.

Without actually testing, you should be able to call a macro with the login button and then have it close screen(change screen with PLC Oblect)

Similar Topics

I have EB Pro installed on windows 11, I can open an existing project and edit but when I got to parameters tab and open page I get the hourglass...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to modify the properties of an object via a macro? For example I have a value of 100, via conditions...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm an intern student engineer and I'm tasked with creating a HMI for a control system in EBPro. I need to make an object (motor) which has...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Im Newbie to Easybuilder and im designing and HMI application where I gotta display a warning message in a pop up window...
Replies
Views
I am banging my head trying to get EB Pro to convert simple math expressions. Ex: 1 Pump conversion coming from a SCP instruction O0 1.1 value...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom