MotionWorks (2.5) print "Missing Source area"

phuz

I'm trying to do a simple worksheet print from MotionWorks but get this error "Missing Source area" when trying to print or print preview. I don't see any mentions of this error anywhere else. Same error whether I have my printer selected or PDF writer, etc., so I don't believe it to be related to that.

Is this MotionWorksIEC?

Yes, and here is the issue/fix.

Please replace the attached default.plt under Pagelayouts folder for following location:

Windows 7
C:\Users\Public\Documents\MotionWorks IEC 2 Pro\Pagelayouts

Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\MotionWorks IEC 2 Pro\Pagelayouts

Similar Topics

I need to program an old Yaskawa MP940 for use with a Sigma II Servopack. The hardware is unsupported in MotionWorks IEC. Does anyone know of...
Replies
Views
Could someone help me understand how the modbus mapping is handled for the MotionWorks IEC software? I have an existing application where I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I converted a project from MW+ Express to MW+ Pro, for the benefit of more percise control over the performance of different parts in...
Replies
Views
I'm self teaching myself Yaskawa's IEC MotionWorks to make some changes to an existing machine we have. The original programming was done by an...
Replies
Views
We are working with a MotionWorks application on a MP2300Siec controller and using v2.1 of the software. Something strange started happening last...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom