FactoryTalkView SE (Network), global object with "Object Key" passed as parameters

JPS_BPR

FactoryTalkView SE (Network), global object with "Object Key" passed as parameters

Hi,

I would like to have a global object with the "Object Keys..." linked to a parameter passed with the reference object.

Basically, i'm creating a global object to be a navigation button in a main screen of an HMI. My HMI has 4 screens. The button should use the "object keys..." feature that would able the operator to open the chosen display on either 1 of the 4 screen (like left mouse = screen 1, left mouse + ctrl = screen 2, etc.)

That feature works fine by itself, but i would like to add it to a global object (as i will have something like a hundred navigation button).

So, instead of writing the "Display Page X /CC...." macro to the object keys, i would like to have the parameter option of a global object associated with the object keys "left mouse button". So it would look like "Left mouse button = {#1}". Then on the reference object, i would pass the string "Display page X /CC".

That doesn't not seem to work, am i missing something or could there be another way to do it? (as i'm heading for a copy/paste x 100 of my navigation button, writing each display macro as needed)

Hope i made myself clear,
Thank you
JPS