Proficy iFix Batch COM to 5570 v24.053

FingRed69

I recently updated an L74 ControlLogix controller from version 20 to version 24. Our proficy batch server now appears to be having issues writing to strings to the PLC. It looks as if the batch server is writing all string members of a UDT to the same string within that UDT. I’m not very familiar with iFix so I appreciate all the help I can get.

Similar Topics

Hi I want to press a button on the HMI screen and write to a bit within an Integer within a control logix PLC. The iFix version is 5.5 and using...
Replies
Views
Hello, During runtime I change values of some internal tags (i.e. F_CV of DO tags). And I want them to be saved when I switch runtime off, and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Can any one assist me with trial version of PROFICY IFIX software as i am new this. Thanks,
Replies
Views
So, Im a wastewater operator and also a digital designer/ web developer and im trying to learn Ifix 6.0 or 5.9 but I cant find any resources to...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I’m doing some new programming for our WWTP in town. I need to utilize existing SCADA tags for my new programming. I’m used to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom