PanelView 7 cannot write to SD card "File Open"

forqnc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I have a setup (first for me) with a Micrologix 1400, PanelView Plus 7 and a Yaskawa A1000 drive.
Everything was working fine on Friday morning when I had my IP network set to 192.168.2.xx
Everything was communicating, my drive values where displayed on the HMI and when the machine ran I could write a .csv file to my SD Card.
Then I had IT come in to try and connect me to our network, to try and get remote access via TightVNC and a Tablet.
IP addresses were changed to 10.0.1.xxx, this got my machinery onto the network.
But obviously messed up my project.
Had to go into FactoryTalk and recreate the communications path, change MSG instructions in RSLogix to match IP and set RSLinx to the new IP.
Ok, everything working again, except, when trying to write to the SD card, I get an error that cannot write, the file is already open.
I deleted the original file and created a new DataLog.csv file and still I get the error. My recipes on the same card work OK.
Any suggestions?

forqnc, did you ever get a resolution on this? I have the same problem. I went so far as the Windows desktop, where I opened the SD card and tried to create a new folder. I get the error "access denied, make sure disk is not full or write protected". But I can write to this card from other panelviews.

Thysia,
I did not find a resolution as the project direction changed and we did not need to write to the card anymore.
Good luck with your project.