Factorytalk ME button animation

asdf6

Is there ANY way to assign animations (other than visibility) to a Push Button object in Factorytalk ME?

I simply want the PB to have horizontal position animation.

Regards,

Andre

In theory no, but you could make your PB transparent the width of the horizontal displacement you want, and then slide horizontally an image which look the same as your PB. So anywhere the image is, the "transparent" PB would be.

Push buttons cannot be animated with anything other than visibility. You could try a push button from the symbol factory. I believe you can animate those however you wish.

I've not tried it, but perhaps you could put the button in a group, and add position animation to the group?