Simatic manager - SFB3 as an input parameter to an FB or FC

naturephoenix

I'm trying to pass SFB3 (TP) as an input parameter to FC or FB but it is not working.
The best would be if a SFB3 would be a part of my UDT since I can pass UDT to Fc or FB, but to declare SFB3 inside UDT it is not possible.
Ok so I decide that I will make some of SFBs inside my FB as a STAT variable and pass it to my FC where I'm doing the logic, but I don't know how.

Change your FC to an FB and put the timer in the FB and then use multiple instances.

I have done that, take a look but it just means I can declare a lot of SFB3 TP timers as a STAT variable. I need it as an input parameter. Take a look picture.
I have a UDT and a variable array of UDT. Since the code is same for all fields(all UDTs in Array) I'm trying to make code just for 1 field. But inside code I need SFB TP counter.

It means every UDT needs to have its TP counter, but it is not possible to declare SF3B TP inside UDT. Ok so I can declare as much as I need SFB TP inside FB as STAT variable, but
that means I need to write code for every UDT in my ARRAY. I mean code is fixed it does not depends on the input/inout parameter

FixedTP_Variable.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, thx on help, couldn't answer it before since I'm on commissioning to far away from home.
Solution was just like "L D[AR2,P#0.0]" said.

Part1: One FBx contains my logic part and inside are STAT TP variables.
Part2: Another FBy contains array of FBx instances declared as a STAT variables as well