Stl fc loop needed

naturephoenix

If you take a look example in FBD on a picture, it seems to me perfect for loop call.
I got 12 fields. I think it is not possible to do LOOPing in FBD, SCL I don't want to use and in STL I'm not sure how to do it?

Can I get some help regarding this issue? Making FOR LOOP for FC call in STL.

STL_FC_LOOP_NEEDED__1554005929_115.132.174.247.jpg

Last edited:
UDT's are passed to FC's as area pointers (not any pointers) and the STL editor doesn't allow an area pointer parameter to be created at run time.

I'd stick with the 12 calls as is. It would be possible to pass the the first array element and the index to FC15 and then in FC15 modify the area pointer to point to the required array element.

Similar Topics

Good day. I have a device on profibus that I am reading data from using SFC14. This data is written into an array within a DB. The array is 128...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m a beginner and try lo learn stl.. I have written the following program. I want to put a timer in a loop and I use it here to set all the...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm testing a routine that I've just written under STL and I would appreciate some help from someone else more experienced than me with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a FB in witch I want to wait for a reply. For example: a bit is set (e.g. M0.0 - request) and after 10 seconds (or sooner) if...
Replies
Views
i am new to simatic manager and i am trying to figure what this part do in the code : A I 5.6 = DB50.DBX 4.6...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom