Wonderware Intouch Value Format

DzakwanAfif

Hello, I just need some help here...
I integrate my PLC and HMI through the KepserverEX (OPC). When I check at the OPC quick client, I see that the flow through the pipe is 2.6 m3/Hr.

But when I check at the HMI, it just sends me 3 m3/hr (the intouch make my value increment to 3 m3/hr).

Does anyone know how to fix this? So the value in the Intouch HMI is the same as in my OPC Quick Client.

For another information, the tags I declare is already at IO Real type.

Thank you so much:geek:

Try right-click on the text and choose substitute strings. Change ## to ##.# or however many decimal places you want to see.

Similar Topics

hi there, I have a tag in which is stored realtime value of voltage. I'm need a way to record a maximuum value of this voltage and dispay it on...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom