compact logix communications

In the thread I posted earlier, they got the USB driver to show up by rebooting your laptop so try this first. If that doesn't help, I would try reinstalling RSLinx.

Based on the info you typed, you still can't communicate to the PLC over Ethernet. I would try to get communication over USB working first. There could be many reasons why you can't get Ethernet comms to work. Bad Ethernet cable, IP addresses incorrect, defective PLC etc. It's usually easier to get USB comms working first, then move on to Ethernet.

Similar Topics

I had this problem a few weeks back and I had been out of the office but now I am back and hoping to get a solution. I have a Compact Logix PLC on...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a compact logix L5573 that is going to be talking to three computers running RSView32. The most tags I will have is 5000. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, i am trying to get a backup of several machines at the plant over ethernet. each machine has several ethernet devices and a individual...
Replies
Views
We are getting a new robotic palletizer installed this coming weekend and i was wondering if there is a way to choose the robot stacking pattern...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom