Third party VFD iS7 coms with AB 5380

Jimmyflinn23

Hi Gents,

I am currently waiting on 750 series VFD. As it was faulty
The client has got a a iS7 Korean VFD to use.

Does anyone know what to do on the PLC side of things to allow mapping of control?

I get I can install a Ethernet generic module and EDS possible but what else do I need in the plc ie a add on profile to start stop etc.

Cheers Jimmy

The i7 drive comes from LS (used to be knows as LG). First thing I would do is to contact them and see if they have developed an AOP for their drive to integrate into Rockwell Logix systems. Lots of drive mfrs have done this for you.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I had a question regarding Kepware. I was able to pull in data from my PLC tags along with the tags coming from the third party OPC...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm having issues with an EDS file supplied by a third-party manufacturer in Studio 5000... I manage to install the EDS without any...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am interested in buying a Siemens starter kit. I came across this site, realpars.com Does anyone know if this is a reputable company?? Any...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, Does Allen Bradly FF host modules 1788-EN2FFR module communicate with Pepperal+Fuchs segment protector with 8spur (part no...
Replies
Views
Respected Experts; Good day. I have win 7 32 bit OS. I installed RSLogix 5000 ver 10 to 20.1 with rslink successfully. But The third party HMI can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom