Mitsubishi Q2ASH CPU Error 2401 File set error

LLIyPiK

Hi to all!
Has anyone encountered such an error? What could be?

Error code list[Error code 2401]

Applicable machine QnA series PLC

=====================================================================================

Error code(SD0) 2401
Error message FILE SET ERROR
Common information(SD5-12) File name
Individual information(SD13-20) Parameter No.
LED status(RUN) OFF
LED status(ERROR) Flashing
PLC operating state Stop
Diagnostics timing At power ON & reset

Error description & cause

File designated for the fault history file (PLC RAS parameter setting), etc., cannot be created.

Corrective action

Read out the error individual information to a peripheral device, and check/correct the drive name and file name corresponding to that information(parameter No.)
Check the memory card’s remaining memory area.

Sounds like you are trying to create a file in the memory and there is not enough spare memory to create it, perhaps you have done this by accident