(Maybe) An odd question (little Off-Topic)

My Name

I’m currently a student of Communication systems, majoring Multimedia and Design in The Netherlands. My first education was Technical Production Automation (programming PLC’s).

I’m searching for an internship in which I can combine these two educations and than especially designing a User Interface for a HMI. Does anyone know where I can find such an internship (or maybe there are some companies in the Netherlands that can provide me such a internship…

Little (lot) off-topic but I thought I give it a shot…

BTW: GREAT FORUM!!!.... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!...

In the US, I would point toward integrators. I'm not sure about the Netherlands, but that would be a good start.

Other "possibilities": try amusement companies (similar to Disney World-Paris), theatre groups (automation and technical interaction), and gaming companies. An internship at any could be worth a fortune.