REG-fast iputs and fast outputs

yakub

Hi to every one
i want to know what is fast inputs and fast outputs? and example for this. i heard digital I/O and Analog I/O what is the difference between Digital I/O and Fast I/O ?plz let me know

REG inputs are considered high speed inputs cause they can sample the change of state and do something very fast.

A typical example is on a servo drive where a home sensor or registration sensor is used to capture the encoder position at that moment of time.

These times are typically in the microseconds.

A high speed output is typically used for high speed pulse signals or to signal something with very little delay. Less than 1ms would be ideal.

A brief answer but enough to get you thinking.

Similar Topics

Hi Can someone please tell me where I can find information about the heat developent / dissipation of a Simoreg DC Master? 📚 The information...
Replies
Views
Hello people This is my very first post in plctalk, so im sorry if my question is out of place. We're using a simoreg dc drive and currently is...
Replies
Views
Dears kindly need support to replace old SimoReg DC master Siemens Drive and upgrade to sinamics 6RA8081-6DV62-0AA0 series communication is...
Replies
Views
Kindly, do you have an idea on how to commission the below two cards, installed on a Simoreg K dc drive ? 6RA8232-1KB0, supplem.board Z1011...
Replies
Views
Hello All. I have an alarm on a Kinetix 5500 servo amp that I am not sure if it means the drive is done or what. I looked at the alarm code in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom