Help !!! online with Micromaster

Hi all ,

I have 3 micromaster installed in machine connected to CPU throw DP

I want to go online with them to upload parameters ( i do not have the original program of the CPU )

I have Laptop , Starter software , PC adapter USB A2

I can find the drives in Accessible nodes but i can't connect to them ( Accept not available )

Can anyone help me ?

27yai9t.jpg

If you do an update twice and still get the question marks...
Then you probably don’t have the MM4 ssp installed in Starter

Instead of usb auto, can you manually put in your profibus settings? Baud etc
Then try to connect with offline project

Instead of usb auto, can you manually put in your profibus settings? Baud etc
Then try to connect with offline project

His screenshot shows V4.5
Should work fine- MM4's have been around awhile

I think its his pg/pc interface setting

Thanks for help i can go online now (y)

as you said PG/PC interface setting , i changed to manual profibus and transmission rate was 12 Mbps ;) i was using 1.5 Mbps :sick: