Panel PC 670

It's an industrial computer, so it could have any operating system (most likely Windows), running any software (ex: Protool/Pro, WinCC flexible, WinCC SCADA, etc.)

Thanks ,

But another question , the machine manufacturer send us as he say the original program of the Panel PC ( see following pictures ) but we do not know how to use it or open it , any suggestions ?

xavteh.png

555lhv.png

Similar Topics

Hello Everybody! I am looking for information about cable comunication Simatic Panel Pc 670 with S7-300. Somebody have idea for make this cable...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
We are considering dropping our UL membership because most of our customers do not care if we are a 508A shop. However, there may be times when a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to create an automatic transfer panel that connects to the generator when the mains power is cut. I can draw up to 60kW and draw up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom