advanced unity pro programming examples

OPO

Hello there i am looking for some advanced program examples of unity pro if anybody can help me out.

Basiclly i am looking for a well done well organized bigger facility to see how other people structure there programs and what DFBs they use etc. I come from a heavy logix back ground so i have a high intrest in unity pro at the moment trying to better my knowledge of the software package.

Basiclly i am looking for a well done well organized bigger facility to see how other people structure there programs and what DFBs they use etc. I come from a heavy logix back ground so i have a high intrest in unity pro at the moment trying to better my knowledge of the software package.

A facility of what though, water, oil, gas, food, machine, nuclear, safety ?

All programs will look different, there is no defined process for the management of these things really, its up to the individual.

There is some examples here:

http://www.unitypro-experts.us/unity-pro-examples

And a manual here showing structure an programming guidelines:

http://static.schneider-electric.us/docs/Automation Products/35006144.pdf

Im looking for some real world examples. I am fimilar withe unitypro experts. If anyone wants to exchange some progams send me a PM

Im looking for some real world examples. I am fimilar withe unitypro experts. If anyone wants to exchange some progams send me a PM

OK, i tried to ask a sensible question so i could see if any of mine would be applicable but am not willing to just send my programs if they are not relevant, also without giving in depth information about what the PLC program is actually for they would be pointless.

Your request could be compared to asking for a book about a subject you are interested in.........i have lots of books.

Any body wanna share DFB'S back and forth. Mainly for analog inputs, digital inputs and motors and pid control. So we can critic each other and hopefully learn something new from each other. Got nobody in the office that deals with modicons so i am just looking for someone to bounce some ideas off of

Last edited:
i have a problem with using timers in unity pro. the scenario is as follows, tank fills to 240 inches then fill stops, starts agitating for 2 minutes at 20 hz, when that times out it waits one minute then agitates reverse for 5 minutes, then stops and waits for temp to reach 150, as soon as temp reaches 150 process vavle opens and drive agitates at 10 hz till tank level reaches 50 inches. then it waits one minute and restarts the process over again. i cannot for the life of me get these timers working right, i've tried "tof" and "ton" everything i try stops and doesnt restart or wont start at all.... anything you could offer me would be greatly appreciated