OT: Couple of things...

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Congrats to Mickey for reaching 10K, you have become part of a great club and have helped a lot of people over the years,

Thanks to all the people in the 10k club you help has made our jobs a lot easier or just saved us a lot of time

Also saw a post from Lancie1 the other day... he is back :) http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/member.php?u=3696

Lancie1, welcome back and hope you are feeling better, your knowledge has been missed

Similar Topics

I am having an issue getting a IY4 to read my thermocouple correctly. We have a R type and K type hooked up and sitting at a known room...
Replies
Views
Posted by u/mr_biodtox 44 minutes ago Delta ISPSoft - Establishing communication with thermocouple module Hi, How do I establish communication...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have an ongoing project with a lot of thermocouple involved that monitor the temperature of heaters. There are more than 20 PID...
Replies
Views
Hello. PLC beginner here, so apologies in advance for any incorrect terminology or poor communication. I have an SLC 500 Thermocouple/mV Analog...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Trying to scale a thermocouple directly into my IY4 card. Connected into the terminal +\-. I’ve scaled the range of my J type to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom