Logix 5000 FBD Sheet Size

StoneCC

I am currently faced with a issue regarding RSLogix 5000 V16, I am using function block diagrams for PIDE control of processes and I have built a standardized layout for the entire process based on an 11x17 Tabloid page size, the problem is when I create a new FBD Routine in Logix, the sheet size defaults to 8.5x11. at the moment I am able to take the processor down to add a new process, however the time when that Luxury will no longer be permitted is quickly aproaching. I am hoping that one of maestros of programming can enlighten me on this issue. Thanks in advance.

-William

I don't see an option within the software but you can edit the registry setting.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Rockwell Software\RSLogix 5000\FBD Editor

Open the Sheet size and change the value. In RSLogix, the top setting would be a value of 0. I choose a value of 4 to get 11x17.

I added the 0-4 to the example below for illustration.

OG

FBD_Size.JPG

Thank You

Thank you for the help. I should have known to search through the registry first, even though an End user shouldn't have to do that to change an option.

Very helpful, thank you. I found that I had to create a new value since "Sheet Size" did not exist. Here are details (for anyone that runs into this situation):

1. Right click, New, DWORD Value
2. Name the value "Sheet Size"
3. Set the value as needed. In version 15, I had to use 2 for an 11x17 sheet.

Good day,

I know this is an old thread but I ran into this today. When I created a new sheet, it defaulted to 8.5x11 and I was unable to change it until I went offline.

HOWEVER, once I set it to 11x17, every time I create a new sheet online, this is the default it is set to, which for me is great. I also checked the registry and noticed it was set to "2".

This could also be because by v20, they finally corrected this?!?

I would just export a blank 34x44 on an offline program and import that file whenever you need it.:p

I can't seem to get the reg edit to work at the moment 1756-L82E rev 30.11. I probably have to restart for the changes to take effect, but that's tedious. 🔨

Does anyone know that sheet size value in registry editor 34x44?

It is a bit wonky. It may be newer versions not playing well or ignoring this setting. But "7" is the option

OG

Now I want to change my name to IgnorantPomegranate :)