Omron Program For Indexing Conveyor

rbbalaji

Hi folks,

I am writing an OMRON program to idex my conveyor. I want to index it after it sees four hooks pass by an inductive sensor. How do I do that. Should I use the DIFU command and put it to a counter. Is that possible????
LD 000
DIFU 200

ld 200
CNTR 300

Pleae help me with your feedback.
Thanks,
Balaji

rbbalaji

You dont need DIFU to count. the counter count when the signal go up.
When the countr count 4 time you should latch relay for piried of time or another signal from the sensor.and advance the conveyor.

Arik

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a customer that needs a CQM1H (CPU51) replaced. They purchased the processor new-old-stock from a source they found online...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We have a PLC Omron CJ2m CPU12, it contains an old program and it is UM read protected by password. Now we have a new program...
Replies
Views
Hi, i need to make: 1- A PLC Program on Omron PLC CP2E-N using high speed counter E6C3-AG5B 360P/R 2M(Absolute) ,to Reject bottles on Conveyor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Normally I would try to research this more before asking this, but I am under a tight schedule of changing computers. I have a bunch of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom