citect 7.2 crashing PLC

fabA

hi can anyone help me i'm control engineer having problems with citect scada 7.2 crashing the PLC at work it happens ever 12 hrs or so and citect is very slow and also we are a mine with remote access. on the mine site citect 7.2 show pop up but not on our remote location

FabA

Much more info required, what Citect Driver are you using to talk to your PLC? what PLC? is CITECT slow before the crash or only after?

what events are sechduled in CITECT?

ETC ETC

Chris

7.2 citech it for a mining company do you think a hotspot might fix the problem seems like it srunning out of memory or the graphic card can't handle the data that being processed i can find out more detail when i go to work on wednesday

Similar Topics

Citect 7.2 still crashing we have added a new the licence and has got better but still going down once a day .also have a lot of pop up which the...
Replies
Views
Hi group! Just getting started with the Citect product and going through a training manual. The step I'm working on explains the process to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been having a problem with Citect for a month now and we just can't find a reason for it nor a solution. We have bought a copy of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom