1 timer traffic light problem

Ceaser22ny

i been at this for 2 days. The code for the traffic light works great. The problem is the programming of the crosswalk button. Im so close or so far depending how u look at it. Here is the criteria

When depressed, the crosswalk push button will cause the appropriate Walk Sign to be illuminated at the next occurence of a Red to Green transition for the appropriate direction.
If the Green light is already illuminated when the button is pressed then the Walk signal sequence will be delayed until the next Red to Green transistion ocurrs.
Once the Walk Sign is illuminated, it will remain so for the duration of the Green signal.
When the Amber light appears, the Walk Sign will commence to flash On and Off and continue to do so until the Red signal appears.

I got most of it to work the problem im having trouble with rung 2 keeping the dont walk sign to stop flashing if the button is not pushed