some background on a hitachi hizac plc

waggs

Hi,
I have a little job of retro'ing a machine that currently is running with a Hitachi Hizac E-28FR Plc. I don't have programming software or cabling so customer is willing to retro with A-B. That is the good part. The bad part is that the ladder print out has functions and commands that I'm not familiar with, but they look like somethings that I've seen posted here. I'm not familiar yet with how to post so I can't put up an example of the logic. But to just list them, a couple of them are: IFR F03...DIF F00 234...LATCH F45 600. The timers are pretty self explanitory. And no, there are no descriptions on the ladder print out. Any direction would be helpful, or if more info is needed, just let me know. Thanks guys.

Bob

Hi Bob,

Find attached a demo version of the Hitachi software.
After installing open a new project.
Use F1 for overview of the commands.
After placing a function block with F7, You can browse by F1 through the several fucntions with explanation, egg IFR DIF etc.

Best regards

Ed

Hi Ed,
Thanks for the file. I opened that zip file and unless I've done something wrong, all the documentation in the program is in Dutch(?). Is English included in the file and did I look in the wrong place? Thanks again Ed :)

Bob

Hitachi

Hi Bob,

Find attached the program in the english version.
The language can be changed in the top menu, i put it already in english.

Regards,

Ed

E-28fr

GENTS,
kindly provide me with some information about the service tool which required to cumminicate with the above mentioned PLC,

I would appreciate your assistance on the above.
regards
Loai

E-28hr

Hi guys,

I'm facing the same problem (posted by Bob in June 22nd 2004). I've downloaded the zip file of Hitachi's ladder program (thanks heaps to Ed). By any chance, do you have the manual for programming the E series? There's a function I couldn't understand. It writes like: FUN 00 200. Any idea what this mean? Thanks before.

Regards,

Ray