RS232 and connection between PLC S7-300 and Power Meter A1700 of ABB

Totochana

T
-Is it possible for us to connect PLC-S7 300 of Siemens to Power Meter A1700 of ABB? In my PLC System, there is a module PC 340 with RS232 port complied with point-to-point standard. And we also have A1700 with RS232 module (type MODVBR D). I tried to make a communication between them and realised that PLC can receive datas from A1700 in binary bits (with Step7 software). However, I couldn't distinguish which ones are voltagable bits and which ones are current bits...
So would you please help me to solve this problem?
-If this connection is impossible, can I replace PC 340 module with another module which can communicate between A1700 and PLC S7-300?
Thank you so much for reading this mail!
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

-Is it possible for us to connect PLC-S7 300 of Siemens to Power Meter A1700 of ABB? In my PLC System, there is a module PC 340 with RS232 port complied with point-to-point standard. And we also have A1700 with RS232 module (type MODVBR D). I tried to make a communication between them and realised that PLC can receive datas from A1700 in binary bits (with Step7 software). However, I couldn't distinguish which ones are voltagable bits and which ones are current bits...
So would you please help me to solve this problem?
-If this connection is impossible, can I replace PC 340 module with another module which can communicate between A1700 and PLC S7-300?
Thank you so much for reading this mail!
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
you can help me, i want read the data from A1700 user RS232?
help me comment?