How to conect a Maple system 5070NL V2 with an ethernet cord for programing

You will either need a crossover cable if connecting directly to a PC or a switch if connecting through a network. You will also need to be sure that the IP address of the PC and HMI are in the same subnet.

This is just a suggestion.

Register with Maple Systems (It is FREE) then you will have access to all of the technical docs, examples, installation sheets.

I think it would be to your benefit.

Their support is some of the best I have ever had to use.

I have tried many times to use a usb to upload and download but it just doesn't work for me so I have to get a cable ill see about it with IT tomorrow.

Similar Topics

Hj everybody , I'm a newbie I have problem connecting to read the program from the FX1N PLC as shown below. I use cable USB SC9 , and tested with...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I get a 14 day trial version of IBH-Softec v7. I'm trying to conect my Laptop to S5 PLC using a usb rs232 converter and PC-TTY...
Replies
Views
Hello Can by wired unity pro simulator via Ethernet on the other PLC,so I can read data from it and process it in a simulator? A try my best but...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hello Can by wired unity pro simulator via Ethernet on the other PLC,so I can read data from it and process it in a simulator? A try my best but...
Replies
Views
I am designing a small panel. Inside of this panel there will be a 120VAC to 24VDC power supply and an Ethernet switch. This will distribute...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom