Stratix 5700 NAT translation

apolionman

Hello Guys, I need your expertise regarding with the Stratix Switch 5700, actually we have bunch of PLCs connected to the network and all plc are connected to one core switch. In order to avoid changing PLC ip address we use 9300-ENA and Stratix 5700-NAT for IP translation.

Some of the PLC IPs translated using NAT 9300-ENA and most of them translated using Stratix 5700. I have 1 PLC which supposedly collecting all the data from each PLC, for PLC which are translated using 9300-ENA its working fine, but for the PLC translated using Stratix 5700 it's giving me fault but it's getting the module info.o_Oo_O

Similar Topics

OK. so for the past week i have been working on setting up our plant wide scada system and changing addresses over to the new network. We have 1...
Replies
Views
Dear all, again thread about NAT on Stratix 5700. I configured NAT in accordance with manuals, and can ping inside PLC from my laptop (that...
Replies
Views
I was hoping to get some help with a Stratix 5700 switch and NAT. We are building a series of identical machines. Lots of remote I/O, etc. Each...
Replies
Views
I'm having a terrible time configuring the NAT. This is exactly the same issue that many others have appeared to have. I've read everything I...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to get NAT setup on a 5700 which I need to connect to a plant network. My machine has 30 private IP Addresses going from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom