best way to develop you PLC programming skills

Any name

hello,
I got a job in a factory. I would like to develop my PLC programming skills. I know that every person has his own way of learning but if you may, I would like you to share your way with me and it may suit me. is there a website or a book that gives me some examples I can practice on ?

Thank you. :D

Codesys and I believe TwinCAT are for free and let you simulate a PLC and web HMI on your own computer.

I would look into having it installed, get a tutorial online and start doing exercises like the traffic lights control, tank level, etc...

Codesys and I believe TwinCAT are for free and let you simulate a PLC and web HMI on your own computer.

I would look into having it installed, get a tutorial online and start doing exercises like the traffic lights control, tank level, etc...

I already installed it and I know how to program but I still learning. I will check you suggestions.

Thank you very much

Create an account on siemens site then you will be able to download all the software.

As per license there is a license generator you can find on the network.

You can use it for your training purposes, however I would not recommend to use it for your work as if Siemens find out they may refuse factory support or make you pay penalties.

Try to study the programs you have in your factory. See how code is structured.
Try to replicate stuff, try to do the same thing but different way.
Once you have the basics it is down to practice to improve your skills.