Unity Pro XL and Citect SCADA v7.20

Strokur

Hi all,

I was asked by a coworker if there's a way when a slider on the Citect screen will force/change the position of another slider on the same screen. I'm mainly the person who handles all the PLC related questions or troubleshooting.

My worries would be if something on Citect side is forcing something I'll have the PLC reading multiple values for one slider. The same more or less if I try to do this on the PLC side, only it may not see one of the sliders active.

I expect if there is a way it's going to be handled by the Citect guy. (I wouldn't mind learning more with Citect as I don't know much) I appreciate any and all input.

Phil

Well Strokur If I understand correctly,if one slider also changes the value of another slider and both are link to the same value then both sliders will have the same value the whole time. Cant c how you would get different values from the sliders