Event Based Printing from Panel View Plus

Walks

Is there a way to set up a panelview to auto print a specific screen based on an event? Something like at the end of a shift or everyday at 1pm. I know about the print button but it doesn't look like there is a way to do anything with that other than print the currently selected page.

MEdatastore Plus looked promising but I don't see how I could use that to print a physical copy of the data. Maybe it could be done with some scripting on a remote desktop but I'm unsure if that is an option.

My main goal is to periodically print historical tag data, like temperatures and whatnot. I've came across some software like XL Reporter that could do it but I'm hoping to avoid the extra cost.

As of now I just plan on creating a HMI screen with the data I want printed and the print button in the bottom corner.

Thanks for any help